Room 22 had their first tennis lesson with coaches Adam and Sasha from Tennis Auckland. They taught us to control the ball with the racquet and hit a forehand. Here are some photos from our first session.
Tennis is my favourite sport in the hole world! I will never quit my lessons, you also get really fit and strong.I hope tennis will some day be the most popular sport in the world and everybody will be amazing at it.TENNIS IS THE MOST FUNNEST SPORT IN THE HOLE UNIVERSE!!!
I love tennis I hope the tennis couches come back some time because tennis is fun!!Tennis is a really amazing sport, It also gets you really fit and strong.Tennis is my fourth favourite sport, I think everyone is amazing at tennis and I hope some people went down to merton road to see Sasha and get better. Tennis some day might be one of the most popular sports around the world it is all ready really popular because lots of people like it!!!!
tennis is fun
ReplyDeletei want to do some more tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecan we do tennis evert day by matteo
ReplyDeleteyou mean tennis is really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBy Rose
i like tennis and i can go arond the word
ReplyDeleteby pawan
Tennis is awesome because everyone in the class liked it and tennis gets you fit!
ReplyDeleteI love tennis.
thank You adam So Much For Teaching Me Tennid
ReplyDeletetenniss is aesome
In Room 22 we have made cards to the tennis cochs. we were writing some letters and it was fun to have tennis coch! by Zuzu.
ReplyDeleteThe 2 teachers were Sasha and Adam.They taught us how to do everything! By Rose
ReplyDeleteI do tennis at home!!
ReplyDeleteI need to work on doing
hits with a partner!
It's awesome!
By Zoe
In the holidays I practised with my dad.
ReplyDeleteNow I am really good at it.
I like tennis because it makes me really fit !!!
ReplyDeleteI like tennis because you do lots of hits over the net with a friend. from ruby
ReplyDeleteI like tennis because you do lots of hits over the net with a friend.
ReplyDeleteI think it was awsome learning tennis and meeting the teinis coachs
ReplyDeleteby Georgia
Tennis is my favourite sport in the hole world! I will never quit my lessons, you also get really fit and strong.I hope
ReplyDeletetennis will some day be the most popular sport in the world and everybody will be amazing
at it.TENNIS IS THE MOST FUNNEST SPORT IN THE HOLE UNIVERSE!!!
I love tennis I hope the tennis couches come back some time because tennis is fun!!Tennis is a really amazing sport, It also gets you really fit and strong.Tennis is my fourth favourite sport, I think everyone is amazing at tennis and I hope some people went down to merton road to see Sasha and get better. Tennis some day might be one of the most popular sports around the world it is all ready really popular because lots of people like it!!!!
ReplyDelete