We are an awesome bunch of Year 3's at Meadowbank School!
I like leaning mari.By Rose
I like this it is awesome! I like the part when he goes flying the girl is holding the pants
Maori is fun!!!!
THIS TERM THE YEAR THREES HAVE BINE LORNING ABOUT WETHER.BY JONTY.
A the year three sport there are morie nams fore thegroups.And each grous have something to do with weather.ByJonty
Very funny!!!!by Matteo
Maori is so much fun don't you think? It is really funny to.By Zoe
I need to work on saying theMaori words.from Zara
Maori is hard but I think I have done a good job. Haere raby Lily W
I like leaning mari.By Rose
ReplyDeleteI like this it is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI like the part when he goes flying the girl is holding the pants
Maori is fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHIS TERM THE YEAR THREES HAVE BINE LORNING ABOUT WETHER.BY JONTY.
ReplyDeleteA the year three sport there are morie nams fore thegroups.And each grous have something to do with weather.ByJonty
ReplyDeleteVery funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteby Matteo
Maori is so much fun don't you think?
ReplyDeleteIt is really funny to.
By Zoe
I need to work on saying the
ReplyDeleteMaori words.
from Zara
Maori is hard but I think I have done a good job. Haere ra
ReplyDeleteby Lily W