We are an awesome bunch of Year 3's at Meadowbank School!
I wish we can do science every week, it was so much fun!By Zoe
Sience is so coool
I love sinece in sience you do lots of experaments.
Sience can sometimes kill you when you put toxic or nucluar things in it.Sacha f
Sence is fun because you do lots of experaments and people love experaments. Sometimes the experaments are really fun and sometimes people make mastakes but try it again. Since is fun!!!!
I wish we can do science every week, it was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteBy Zoe
Sience is so coool
ReplyDeleteI love sinece in sience you do lots of experaments.
ReplyDeleteSience can sometimes kill you when you put toxic or nucluar things in it.Sacha f
ReplyDeleteSence is fun because you do lots of experaments and people love experaments. Sometimes the experaments are really fun and sometimes people make mastakes but try it again. Since is fun!!!!
ReplyDelete